I don’t use Quickbooks very often, which is why you won’t see many, if any, posts about it. However, I know a lot of CPAs that do use it. I would like someone to recommend some good sites that have Quickbooks tips and tricks. In the comments below, please share with the readers your favorite sites.
Technology tips and tricks for accounting professionals
Quickbooks: I need recommendations!
- There is an inherent camaraderie in exchanging emails with coworkers on a Saturday. #inthistogether 1 year ago
- #Payroll is complicated, and those big providers are really just software companies. Let me make it EASY for you! lauterbachamen.com/services#payro… 1 year ago
- Want to understand basic financial statements and budgeting? Join me and Betsy Hull on Monday, June 24 for our pres… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- NFP people: Join me for a workshop on reading and understanding financial statements. Improve decision making and o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 years ago
- One-on-one #Excel coaching. Can I take you from being scared of #spreadsheets to excited? 4 years ago